球探足球比分 College Accreditation and Approvals
球探足球比分 College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.). NECHE has issued a Notation that 球探足球比分 College is in danger of being found not to meet the standard on Institutional Resources (read more).
Accreditation of an institution of higher education by the Commission indicates that it meets or exceeds criteria for the assessment of institutional quality periodically applied though a peer review process. An accredited college or university is one which has available the necessary resources to achieve its stated purposes through appropriate educational programs, is substantially doing so, and gives reasonable evidence that it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Institutional integrity is also addressed through accreditation.
Accreditation by the Commission is not partial but applies to the institution as a whole. As such, it is not a guarantee of every course or program offered, or the competence of individual graduates. Rather, it provides reasonable assurance about the quality of opportunities available to students who attend the institution.
Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the Commission should be directed to the administrative staff of the institution. Individuals may also contact:
New England Commission of Higher Education
301 Edgewater Place, Suite 210
Wakefield, MA 01880
(781) 425 7785
Professional licensure and certification requirements vary by state and are under the purview of individual state licensing agencies. 球探足球比分 College courses and programs of study will only meet the educational requirements for professional licensure or certification in the State of Vermont. We strongly encourage all applicants and students who are considering licensure or certification to verify that their program of study will fulfill the requirements for licensure or certification in the state they reside or plan to practice.
球探足球比分 MA in Psychology and the MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Programs are not approved by outside organizations. As part of 球探足球比分 College, all programs and degrees are accredited by the regional accrediting body, the New England Commission on Higher Education (NECHE). Regional accreditation, which can only be offered by organizations recognized by the Department of Education, makes our students eligible for federal student loans. 球探足球比分 has not sought approval by private organizations, like CACREP (Council Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs). Some states identify such approvals as automatically meeting preliminary requirements for the educational preparation for application for the state’s licensure. Many states also have regulations providing for non-CACREP graduates to successfully complete their applications through a review of their coursework and internship experiences through an equivalency review conducted by state administrators. 球探足球比分re are a few states that do not offer such equivalency. 球探足球比分 applicants and students should learn what the licensing regulations are in their states, to determine whether or not a 球探足球比分 degree will serve their professional and personal needs.
- 球探足球比分 Veteran’s Administration to train Veterans under the G.I. Bill and VocRehab
- 球探足球比分 Vermont Agency of Education through its Standards Board for Professional Educators (VSBPE) to offer Teacher Licensure
- American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
- Associated Writing Programs (AWP)
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR)
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Education Preparation Inquiry Collaborative (EPIC)
- National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC)
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
- Vermont Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (VASFAA)
- Vermont Consortium of Academic Libraries (VCAL)
- Vermont Council of Educator Preparation Programs (VCEPP)
- Vermont Koha Automated Libraries (VOKAL)